Selena Gomez is rightly recognized as one of the most beautiful Hollywood stars. She has conquered the world with her chubby cheeks and bow lips. However, in the last photos, it is noticeable that the star’s cheeks disappeared. This caused a wave of rumors about Selena Gomez plastic surgery.
Childhood of Selena Gomez:
- Selena was born in Texas on July 22, 1992.
- The actress has Italian and Mexican roots.
- She is named after the popular nineties Latin American singer Selena, who tragically died at the age of 23 years.
- The singer’s parents divorced when she was only 5 years old. The girl was raised by her mother.
- Selena’s mother, Mandy Cornett, was also an actress, she built a career in the theater. Little Selena was present at all the performances of her mother and at the age of 6, she decided that she would be on the big stage one day.
Selena Gomez career:
- Tenth birthday Gomez celebrated the casting of the series “Barney and friends” where she played the role of the girl Gianni.
- In the first feature film Selena starred in 2003, it is a famous film “Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over” by Robert Rodriguez. The little actress played a cameo role, but many producers paid attention to her.
- Selena Gomez hit the Disney channel, after that her career went sharply uphill. She starred in the TV series “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody” and “Hannah Montana”.
- In 2007, she was given one of the leading roles in the Disney series “Wizards of Waverly Place.” The role in this series brought Selena Kids ‘ Choice Awards 3 years in a row (2009 to 2011) and worldwide fame.
- The debut of the actress took place in 2010 when she played a major role in the American family Comedy “Ramona and Beezus”.
- For the filming of “Monte Carlo” Selena took lessons on speaking with a British accent, and also took lessons on the game of Polo. In this film, the actress played the dual role of a simple girl and aristocrat girl.
- Musical career began in 2008 when Gomez recorded the soundtrack for the film “Another Cinderella story”. In addition, she played in the movie the main role.
- In 2009 emerged pop group ” Selena Gomez & the Scene.” Selena was a soloist and released 3 records with the band. Single “Naturally” from the debut album became platinum. Unfortunately, the group broke up soon and from that moment Selena Gomez started a solo career. At the moment, the singer has two solo albums.
Interesting facts about Selena Gomez:
- The name “Selena” in Greek means ” moon”.
- Mom gave birth to the girl at 16. And after 5 years, the girl’s parents divorced.
- Selena has voiced many cartoon characters. For example, Helge (m\f Horton Hears a Who!), Princess of the Village (m\f Arthur and the Minimoys), Mavis (Hotel Transylvania) and so on.
- Gomez is a dog lover. She has 6 dogs, some of them actress took from a shelter.
- Since 2009, Selena has been the UNICEF Ambassador. She became the youngest participant in the history of this organization.
Selena Gomez about her role as Ambassador:
“Every day the deaths of 25 thousand children who could have been saved. Together with UNICEF, I believe that it is possible to reduce this number to zero. I know we can make it happen, because UNICEF is already trying to help the children and give them everything they need to zero unnatural deaths became a reality”
- She loves horror movies. By the way, her familiarity with this genre began with Selena’s father, who took her to the horror when she was only 9 years old.
- She was sick with Lupus, she had to undergo 2 courses of chemotherapy and kidney transplantation, a close friend of Selena became a donor.
- Love all salty. Also, she drinks olive oil to preserve the ligaments every day, although she hates its taste.
Actress personal life:
Selena Gomez always enjoyed the attention of men. Her first relationship started at 16 years with a colleague on the set of Nick Jonas. However, due to the tight schedule of actors, the affair did not last long.
Then Selena started Dating Taylor Lautner. Fans were delighted with their couple, but these relationships ended quickly.
In 2010 the sensational affair of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber began. A couple hid their relationship, but at the Academy Awards in 2011, they appeared together, this confirmed the rumors about their affair. The fans of Justin Bieber have been in an aggressive mood, often sent Gomez death threats. A couple times on and off. But in 2014, Selena and Justin finally broke up the relations, the reason for this was the betrayal of Bieber.
Today, Selena is in a relationship with David Henry, her partner on the TV series “Wizards of Waverly Place.”
Selena Gomez plastic surgery:
Many people loved Selena for a baby face and chubby cheeks. But fans began to notice that the cheeks and the extra kilogrammetres with them had disappeared, alongside this the breast has increased in volume. Indeed, if you compare a photo of a star, it becomes especially noticeable.
Plastic surgeons confirm fans’ suspicions that Gomez made a plastic breast augmentation surgery. It is claimed that the actress tried to keep a relationship with Justin Bieber, so she resorted to surgery. However, Selena didn’t confirmed this information.
In addition to liposuction and breast augmentation, the young actress is accused of rhinoplasty and eyebrow plastic surgery. If you compare the old photos with the newer ones, you will notice that the nose has become thinner, and the eyebrows are located slightly higher than before, so the look turned out to be more open.
Anyway, it is necessary to admit that Selena Gomez is very beautiful even without plastic. But what girl does not dream to make herself better? Let’s hope that the actress will never radically change her appearance.